We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our company’s Terms and Conditions
The term “WP Society”, “This Company”, “We” and “Us”, refers to the owners of the website.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
What we do with the informations collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– internal record keeping,
– we may use the information to improve our products and services,
– we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided,
– respond to your questions and concerns,
– from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following cookies are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
– Functional Cookies – This Website will track the pages you visits via Google Search Console / Google Analytics.
– Targeting Cookies – This Website will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook. This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Changes
Questions about the Terms of Service and any other concerns relating to this site, we can be contacted at our contact page.